††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† WB/Nato Publishing Unit
KLUWER ACADEMIC PUBLISHERS b.v.
P.O. Box 17.3300 AA Dordrecht, The Netherlands
Tel: 31 786392115 Fax: 31 78 6392388
Title of Contribution† ______________________________________________________________
Title of Work††††† †Underwater Ground Failures On Tsunami Generation, Modeling, Risk And Mitigation
Editor(s)†††† †††††††††††Ahmet C. Yalciner, Efim Pelinovsky, Costas E. Synolakis, Emile Okal
1. The Author hereby assigns to the Publisher the copyright to the Contribution named above whereby the Publisher shall have the exclusive right to publish the said Contribution and translations of it wholly or in part throughout the world during the full term of copyright and all renewals and extensions thereof. These rights include without limitation mechanical, electronic and visual reproduction; electronic storage and retrieval; and all other forms of electronic publication or any other types of publications including all subsidiary rights.
2. The Author retains the right to republish the Contribution in any printed collection consisting solely of the authorís own Works without charge and subject only to notifying the Publisher of the intent to do so and to ensuring that the publication by the Publisher is properly credited and that the relevant copyright notice is repeated verbatim.
3. In the event of receiving any other request to reprint or translate all or part of the Contribution the Publisher shall endeavour to obtain the approval of the Author prior to giving any such permission.
4. The Author warrants and represents that the Contribution does not infringe upon any copyright or other right(s), and that it does not contain infringing, libelous, obscene, or other unlawful matter, that he/she is the sole and exclusive owner of the rights herein conveyed to the Publisher, and that he/she has obtained the customary permission from the copyright owner or his legal representative whenever a passage from copyrighted material is quoted or a table or illustration from such material is used. The Author will indemnify the Publisher for, and hold the Publisher harmless from any loss, expense or damage occasioned by, any claim or suit by a third party for copyright infringement or arising out of any breach of the foregoing warranties as a result of publication of the Contribution. The Contribution shall be delivered to the Publisher free of copyright charges.
5. The Author guarantees that the Contribution to the Work has not been previously published elsewhere, or that if it has been published in whole or in part, any permission necessary to publish it in the work has been obtained and provided to Kluwer together with a statement of the original copyright notice.
6. The Author declares that any person named as co-author of the contribution is aware of the fact and has agreed to being so named.
7. Each first-named author will receive 25 free offprints of their article. If additional offprints are required, the editor should be informed upon delivery of the article.
Date __________________________ †Name ______________________________________
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† ††††††††††††††† Signature*
*To be signed by the Author, also on behalf of any co-authors, or to be signed by the Employer, where appropriate.
CITY ________________________† POSTAL CODE ________________________